Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Update.

Just an update I still haven't received the pictures from my mom, but I still want to post about her being here. I woke up this morning so sore from working out the day before, but I'm proud of myself because I still worked out today. A very good cardio and strength training workout in one. Late news. Thanksgiving! I had a great Thanksgiving at my boyfriends parents house and it was a lot of fun and the food was great. I can't wait for Christmas for more great food. Another thing I want to talk about is that I want a puppy so bad. lol I have wanted one for a while now it's just really getting to me but the dog I want is supper expensive so I don't know about that. OK well sorry this is all over the place, but at least I posted. Things have been kinda crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment