Sunday, September 26, 2010

Off track.

The weekend is almost over and I'm trying really hard to get back on a normal schedule after my boyfriends two weeks off. I'm just so frustrated cause I have been so tired lately and have had no energy. Coffee helps and I love my coffee, but I don't want to drink it all the time. Plus I need to start working out again. I haven't done it sense he has been off and I know its so bad but its just been hard. Wow so this whole thing is really about nothing important I just really needed to talk about everything because its so frustrating to me. What is the best way to get back on track? I mean he can stay up all night sleep all day and then the next night pass out early no problem. Me? not so much. OK well I think that is enough of me venting for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment