Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Update!

OK so I know it has been awhile but there has been a lot going on! So Just thought I could share a little. Something exciting! I'm moving! Even more exciting! I have been on the Tone It Up Bikini challenge for five weeks now almost six I think, and have lost 5 pounds so far and feel great. Plus I am starting to see more definition and I love it. Finding them was the best thing ever, because its not just some diet plan its like a group of friends all talking about what there doing how there feeling! Its so motivating that alone keeps me going. Now yes I did have my hard days, but out of the whole five weeks so far I have only slacked off twice, but got right back to it the next day.

Now with the TIU Bikini challenge they just want you to eat natural and I love that! I really wish that I could afford to buy there plan but money really sucks right now. So I really not see it happening for a while. Some day I hope! until then I'm going to keep this up so that I can be Bikini ready and happy about myself. My boyfriend is happy for me because he see's how happy I have been and how I'm actually sticking to it. All in all I'm happy and ready to workout. OK well I will try and post more but thinks are still crazy and all and will be for a while. I'll try my best though. Its kinda nice to just write things out! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment