Saturday, January 15, 2011

Update!

I know it has been a while I have just been busy with the dog and what not.OK so I'm just going to kinda update on how things have been and whats going on. I have been having really bad headaches every time I wake up for the last week or so and it sucks really bad. I really dont know whats up with that or how to fix it.

My new years resolution has been to get to my goal weight and tone up. That and just to be a better me. I am really shy and just resiliently I realized that I might have some sort of anxiety. I don't know though and don't have the money to go figure it out. but it would be really nice to not have this problem.

Just the other day my best friend found out she was pregnant again, she has a nine month old right now. Its pretty crazy. Then me and my boyfriend found out we weren't staying here anymore and its time to move. Where? I don't know, we will find out later. Its all kinda scary. I'm excited though and its going to be a new experience. So it should be nice. Jack is doing good and i love him.

OK well that's about it for now, I think. Its nice to get things off my chest sometimes so this helped me a little. OK well I think I'm going to go play in the rain for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment