Sunday, February 13, 2011

Workout plan.

OK, there is the plan. I am trying to make myself get into a good workout plan. The first week is always the hardest for me and I have a hard time making it past four days. So my plan is to work out every day for a whole week and then keep going after that as well. today is day two for me and we will see how it goes.

For day one my workout wasn't the best because I started feeling sick for some reason and I didn't even do that much, but it was something and diffidently a start. Eating wise I don't think I did to bad except for the bread pudding that I made last. It was good though.

So with the help of my boyfriend and hopefully some will power I plan to complete my goal. I will try and post every day will how it is going. Now its time for me to get off the computer and go work out. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment