Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day number 4

Day number 4. Let's see. I was sore and pretty tired that morning so I kinda was'nt feeling like working out. I made myself do it though, and burned more calories yesterday then the first two days. I'm slowly working up to more and more as I get in better shape. Oh and today I realized that I have lost 1 pound sense I have started. It's better then nothing and I don't think that's bad for four days. If I could do better with my eatting I think I could loose more but it's kinda hard right now money wise.

So anyway I pretty much did the same workout that I have been doing it just varies a little. Kickboxing, cardo, and a little yoga. Plus I have been trying to up my water intake. Today I am not as sore as yesterday, but I will talk more about that tomorrow and let you know how my day went.

I am pretty happy with myself so far and happy that I have kept it up this long. I know four days doesn't sound like much, but for me it is. I still have to keep it up though, so we will see. Ok well until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment